Saturday, April 23, 2011

the cardinal entry of the site approximately apt look the closed gate seemapt to have lights

enhance the concept of caring for the earth.
my own way to spectator this moment, namely is, the camera records the moment, afterward banquet, with a beloved zone, to the West District, a high-rise buildings beneath construction by far completed, elect here for this architecture is 24 stories lofty, if taken in Anshan City, where scrutinized changes in light shade ought be wide viewpoint. rushed downstairs, it was already When night comes, the sky is already black, the main entrance of the site around to discern the closed gate appeared to have lights, but when I patted the gate and hurrahed Dageng master, when the bodice, which echoes namely did not ah, a rapid return do ah? I came all the path, but not upstairs, looked around to see the daytime has been entirely dark, lighted À ah, I have perspiration it! this back home? No, I can not be reconciled, take a see around the building, walk around the site, whether luck is agreeable, attempt holding the motif of ​​luck, I started around the beginning of the walls around the building a mini bit of reconnaissance, there is no breach let go I got into? walking and murmuring. went to a back door, to watch flashed a diagram which, ah, main you, and so, I cries, into the eclipses stopped me, queried me cross the gates, what stuff ah? Master ah, I was photography enthusiasts, meditation of the top floor of Anshan shooting landscape, look at your convenience chanting, thank you. Amitabha, the door opened, well you are above the go, pay consideration to safety. just a few words to enter my eardrums, ah too warm, thank you thank you, thank the side of my mouth, meantime out long antecedent along a good mighty light flashlight, the rapid move towards the dark spire.
Fortunately, do your homework in advance, with the lighting tools, Kaka Ka carbazole, take premonitory treads, went straight apt the top of the building, do no know how long gone, merely still not stairs in front of, and Kazakhstan to the first 24 floors, the top layer. ignoring the foot of the construction waste carefully hiked to the window, wow, halo death, a bit untenable, nausea, dizziness, hideous terror of heights strikes, squatting speck for a bar, respiration, heart pound, bound also intense, while the previous mount had a similar experience, and today there ,.
recess for a while, drink some water, point of a cigarette, silence look.
open the tripod, setup the camera, opened the window, whistling, cool breeze blew suddenly I was sweating face , the impact Lingling hit a chilly war. very huge air, to ascertain out dressing a cap. modify the camera focal width, prefer View, press, chuffa. to vanquish the physical discomfort, vision, close-range, Kacha, Kacha. distant building, approach at the overpass. seen. After two hours of shooting, and eventually rotate off the lights for 1 hour to the process of logging with the camera. Despite shooting level is not high, antagonism photo unsatisfactory, but I did, I tried, I witnessed the Anshan in the a male walked down 24 floors, set foot on the road ......
go home

No comments:

Post a Comment